• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS FAILED: Run program complete (error message when trying to test my game)

M

Melih

So I just bought Game Maker Studio 2 yesterday and tried to run a new started project on my ipad, but it refused to execute.

At the bottom of the output log, it says "FAILED : Run Program Complete."

Mac info: macOS Sierra actualized and Xcode 8.2.1
my ipad version is 10.2.1
I can compile with my mac but my windows won`t

Here is the output log:
Saving project to: C:\Users\King Melih\Documents\GameMakerStudio2\bkb\bkb.yyp
"C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.0.5.49/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\Users\King Melih\AppData\Local\Temp\GameMakerStudio2\build.bff" -- iOS Run

Loaded Macros from C:\Users\King Melih\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\bkb_8EC4B5F3\macros.json
Target Options: C:\Users\King Melih\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\bkb_8EC4B5F3\targetoptions.json
Options: C:\Users\King Melih\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\bkb_8EC4B5F3\platform_options.yy
TargetPreferences: C:\Users\King Melih\AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\bkb_8EC4B5F3\preferences.json
working dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GameMaker Studio 2 Mobile

C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.0.5.49\bin\putty\yyputtygen.exe C:\Users\King Melih\AppData\Roaming/GameMakerStudio2\melih_oener_607506\yoyo.ppk -O public-openssh
Need to setup the key!
Generating key
C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.0.5.49\bin\putty\yyputtygen.exe -t rsa -o C:\Users\King Melih\AppData\Roaming/GameMakerStudio2\melih_oener_607506\yoyo.ppk
puttygen: cannot both load and generate a key

C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.0.5.49\bin\putty\yyputtygen.exe exited with non-zero status (1)
elapsed time 00:00:01.2999183s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.0.5.49/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\Users\King Melih\AppData\Local\Temp\GameMakerStudio2\build.bff" -- iOS Run started at 04/04/2017 04:44:37
FAILED : Run Program Complete
i think that is a bug
Please help to solve this issue. I dont know what to do