• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

failed compile to android apk

A

ajater

I am having a trouble compiling to apk,

I installed jdk1.8.0_102, sdk APIs and ndk r10c

I set the path in system environment variables to "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102"

I get this error message:

ANT_HOME is set incorrectly or ant could not be located. Please set ANT_HOME.
cmd /c ""C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\bin\jarsigner" -digestalg SHA1 -sigalg MD5withRSA -keystore "C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\gamemaker_studio\keystoreNew2.keystore" -storepass 123456 -keypass 123456 "C:\Users\user1\Desktop\gm_ttt_16651\gm_ttt_51369\bin\RunnerActivity-release.apk" alias"

jarsigner: unable to open jar file: C:\Users\user1\Desktop\gm_ttt_16651\gm_ttt_51369\bin\RunnerActivity-release.apk
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M
cmd /c ""C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\build-tools\25.0.0\zipalign.exe" -v 4 "C:\Users\user1\Desktop\gm_ttt_16651\gm_ttt_51369\bin\RunnerActivity-release.apk" "C:\Users\user1\Desktop\Project8-Default-1.0.2.apk""

Unable to open 'C:\Users\user1\Desktop\gm_ttt_16651\gm_ttt_51369\bin\RunnerActivity-release.apk' as zip archive

rIKmAN

What version of GM are you using, that would be helpful to know.

The error message is quite clear:
ajater said:
ANT_HOME is set incorrectly or ant could not be located. Please set ANT_HOME.