• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Facebook pay per download integration

S

Schwarze Fluegel

I just realized that this is the wrong sub-forum I would be grateful if a moderator/admin could move it to the programming area

I wanted to advertise my android app on facebook. The problem is they are telling me I have to integrate their sdk, so far no problem I integrated the extension from the YoYo marketplace.
Next step is to catch the app-activations. At this point I'm kinda lost and don't really know what to do. I coundn't find anything on google and on the forums.
The last step would be to use their "App Ads Helper" to verify the app downloads.

If anyone could help me I would be very grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Richie Palmer

Hi, I've just started to look into this.

Were you able to do it? Could you post the solution if you did?

Thanks

Richie