• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Facebook extension integration with GameMaker 1.4.9999

M

moon004

After spending some time searching around, i found out that the current working facebook integration tutorial is for GameMaker 2, and i couldn't find a proper facebook extension for GameMaker 1.4.9999 and also the marketplace has been removed, i cant quite follow the official tutorial out there which is for GMS2 for my GMS1.4.9999. So how am i suppose to integrate facebook into my Android game? Is there a good tutorial out there?

Thank you in advance for your help! ^^

pipebkOT

the facebook extension for 1.4.99999 was outdated so even if you get the extension, it wouldn't work, thats why they removed from marketplace, since 1.4.99999 is not getting more support you can't do anything about it

besides upgrading to gms 2