iOS Facebook Extension analytics discrepancies

P

Panagis Alisandratos

My team and I have partnered with a well known mobile games publisher that uses Facebook analytics (among other analytics software) and we have noticed discrepancies between Facebook analytics and the other analytics software. While GM's Facebook Extensions is out of date, we have updated the SDK to provide automatic logging, but the issue persists and negatively impacts our retention data.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

@Panagis Alisandratos

Thank you this has become a major question recently for me as well.

@Nocturne @chance

Hey guys, how would I go about contacting yoyo proper about this situation and asking for assistance? the fb extension really needs an overhaul given that its using a 4 year old kit and based upon what limited poking i have done, its more than just the extension thats having a problem but i cant pin down what.

Thank you.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
YYG are aware of the situation, and the Facebook extension is being redone as we speak and will be (re)released in a coming update. I can't say when exactly, but it'll be sooner rather than later.

Mert

YYG are aware of the situation, and the Facebook extension is being redone as we speak and will be (re)released in a coming update. I can't say when exactly, but it'll be sooner rather than later.
Sir, could you please also bring the one for the Instant Games. The one in the Yoyo Blog is good, but lacks some of the core features(such as IAP and Ads).

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
thank you, by chance will this update be available on 1.4 (ie as an extension) or will it be built into gms2?
I'm pretty sure it'll be as an extension. I don't know however, whether it'll be 1.4 compatible or not, sorry.