• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows EZTALES - coming soon...

E

EZTALES

EZTALES is a game that i have been working on for the last few months, and i am proud to say that the demo will be out shortly! (note there will prob be a few bugs so let me know if there are) anyway here are a few snapshots for you guys! leave feedback on what you think. and yes i know my art skills are not the best, but i think it has a sort of charm to the game.cap_!.PNG cap_2.PNG cap_3.PNG coming soon....

C

coryru

What's the game play like? Looks interesting and yes the art style does have a nice charm to it.

E

EZTALES

What's the game play like? Looks interesting and yes the art style does have a nice charm to it.
The gameplay uses the undertale battle system but heavily tweaked. I will post a picture of example soon

E

EZTALES

aria_talk_2_5.png example of room

spr_player_L_2.png<---- thats your main player! (in battle you have a square, it can be different colors depending on humans ability)

C

coryru

Very cool. just make sure to put your own unique spin on the battle mechanics it will feel way more rewarding.

R

Red Phantom

You're game was fortunate enough to get picked for a video review! Here you go:

Last edited by a moderator: