1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Extensions & Engines Subforum

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by JimmyBG, Jun 22, 2016.

1. JimmyBG

JimmyBG Member

I noticed there is only a subforum for tutorials & marketplace assets, but there is nowhere for non-marketplace engines and extensions.

A couple of engines have been posted in "Tutorials", perhaps we should have the same two subforums as before?
    [​IMG]

Or add a new one called "Extensions & Engines" ?

2. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

No, this isn't going to happen for the moment either... Like I've said in other topics, we don't want to have a sub-forum-tastic forum here with 90% of the forums only getting a post every other month... We want this to be a place where every forum is useful and every forum is used...

If you have Studio, you have the marketplace, and YYG want to encourage everyone to move to that for extensions etc... It's not hard to package up an extension and upload it and it can be done in a few minutes, and there is no obligation to charge people or anything for it either (plenty of free items up there!).

JimmyBG and Lonewolff like this.
  3. JimmyBG

JimmyBG Member

Alright~ I thought that might be the case, time to join the dark side I guess :p

Thanks, you can delete this thread if you like.