• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Exporting to Android TV?

B

Big_Macca_101

Hi there, I recall seeing that the android export module supported android TV, so i decided to test it out using the AVD Manager and get given the following error...

Capture.PNG

Has anyone had any success exporting to android TV or am I imagining seeing that android TV was supported?

rIKmAN

Hi there, I recall seeing that the android export module supported android TV, so i decided to test it out using the AVD Manager and get given the following error...

View attachment 8608

Has anyone had any success exporting to android TV or am I imagining seeing that android TV was supported?
This is discussed in this thread, specifically this post by Russell where he says he made an error with compilation settings and in fact it doesn't work in the current release version.

As usual it's been fixed "internally", but we have to wait until the sun and moon align and somebody sacrifices their third born child whilst facing toward the equator at 6.23pm on a weekday before an update is released. :p

(YYG say the QA Dept isn't big enough so that's why updates are slow...)

Hope that helps.

B

Big_Macca_101

This is discussed in this thread, specifically this post by Russell where he says he made an error with compilation settings and in fact it doesn't work in the current release version.

As usual it's been fixed "internally", but we have to wait until the sun and moon align and somebody sacrifices their third born child whilst facing toward the equator at 6.23pm on a weekday before an update is released. :p

(YYG say the QA Dept isn't big enough so that's why updates are slow...)

Hope that helps.
Haha yes that does help, thought i was going crazy about seeing it being supported