1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Programming Experienced programmer for hire

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Dmi7ry, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Dmi7ry

Dmi7ry Member

[​IMG]

Current status: BUSY

Hi. I'm a programmer with more than 20 years of experience (6+ years of GM/GMS).

Programming service:
    • Any 2D games
    • Game prototypes
    • Game engines
    • GUI and HUD systems
    • Dialog systems
    • Editors (maps/levels, GUI/HUD, etc)
    • Tools (converters, loaders, generators, etc)
    • Any elements/systems for games, including:
      • User Interface (complete system, or just some elements, or/and editor for it; including adaptive)
      • Inventory/Shop/Equipment systems
      • Menu/Preferences
      • Generators (maze, terrain, etc)
      • Localization support
      • and other
    • I can help you with your projects (optimization, bug fixes, etc)
    • Also I can make Russian localization of your project (Including: fonts, changing graphics, etc)
    (Note: I have a small experience with 3D and multiplayer)

Prefer platforms: Windows, iOS, Android, HTML5 (but other are also possible).

Prefer languages: GML (GMS1, GMS2), C#, D, Lua.

Employment: Part-time, full-time. Remote work is also possible.

Communication/ProjectManagement: messengers (Discord/Skype/etc; no voice), e-mail, Trello, Redmine/ChiliProject/etc, Bitbucket/Github, and other.

Payment: PayPal, SWIFT. About $35-$250 per day (fixed price per project is also possible), it depends on complexity/required time/etc. I'm ready for your offers and each offer will be considered - just call your price.

Any size/complexity of projects.

A few examples of work (programmer):

Gobbits Defense - Tower Defense game for mobiles (GMS, iOS + Android).

Psycho Train - HOPA (Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure) game (Lua, proprietary engine).

KinGUIru (aka KindGUI) - Customizable GUI system with Visual Designer (WIP).

more examples will be added

In the last 2 years I've finished more than 15 games (11 on HTML5, 4+ on Windows) (Although I can't share details because of NDA).

Contact me via PM or using "Contact Provider" on Marketplace.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I write not very good.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. Jax_the_grey_cat

Jax_the_grey_cat Member

Just worked with him for a project I have a problem with. He was friendly, helpful, fast, with accessible prices. He did not only help me with my problem he took the time to list a bunch of bugs he found and he was kind enough to explain and help me understand a lot about coding and code optimization.

Dmi7ry likes this.
  3. Dmi7ry

Dmi7ry Member

Available now.