Portfolio - Programming Experienced Programmer Available for Hire!

KPJ

portfoliogif14.gif

About Me

Hey! I'm Krishna Jawale. I am a game programmer who has developed and programmed many games over the past 5+ years. I am experienced in using GameMaker 1.4, GameMaker Studio 2, and GML. I also have a thorough background in other programming languages (Python and Javascript). I specialize in 2D games.

I am open and excited for new work!

I also have a Portfolio Website

Services

I can:
program your game, prototype your game idea, add any feature(s), mechanics, or systems you want in your game. I can program any task you want in your game as well.

My Skills

I am very experienced in working with 2D games, and have worked with almost every game genre. Here are some of my skills:
  • Movement (Platforming, Top Down, Point and Click)
  • Collision Systems
  • Interactivity with Environment (e.g. opening doors, taking cover)
  • Camera Systems
  • Screenshake
  • Item Management/Inventory
  • Enemy AI
  • Boss Enemy AI
  • Weapon Systems
  • Dialogue Systems
  • State Machines
  • UI, GUI and HUD
  • Menu/Pause Systems
  • Level Transitions
  • NPC Interactions
  • Keyboard, Mouse and Gamepad Input

My Games

GIFS of my Work
Grappling System:
portfoliogif14.gif

Glass Shatter Effect:
portfoliogif12.gif

Inventory System (Selecting Items):

Inventory System (Increasing and Decreasing Number of Items)

Dialogue System GIFS (the game shown is Murder At Lansbury, one of my jam games):

Pathfinding System (Enemies reacting to gunshots):

Contact Me

For more info and examples of my work, visit my Portfolio Website

Like my work and want to hire me? Got any questions? Feel free to contact me:

Email: [email protected]
Discord: Krishna#6741
or PM me on the forums

Thanks for taking a look and have a great day!

Attachments

Last edited:

KPJ

My schedule is completely open. Available and looking for new jobs!

If you like my work and want to hire me or have a question, PM me here on the forums, or send me an email at: [email protected]

GIF of a bullet hell game I developed (Excuse the art, it's not my strong suit šŸ¤£)

sp202

You're 12 years old and you've made all this? Very impressive! If you've got GIFs of your dialogue and inventory systems, I think it would be worth adding them to your post as there are plenty of potential clients looking for those features.

Reactions: KPJ

KPJ

You're 12 years old and you've made all this? Very impressive! If you've got GIFs of your dialogue and inventory systems, I think it would be worth adding them to your post as there are plenty of potential clients looking for those features.
Thank you so much for the kind words! And thanks for the advice! I actually do have GIFS of both the dialogue and inventory systems, and I have updated my post with them added. I'll add them in this post as well:

Inventory System (Selecting Items):

Inventory System (Increasing and Decreasing Number of Items)

Dialogue System GIFS (the game shown is Murder At Lansbury, one of my jam games):

Last edited:

ssscybro2

Hey if you are serious hit me up in messages im looking to start a small team for a mobile game that i hope monetize once finished. Im ok at programing but im messy and cut corners a lot lol.

KPJ

Available and looking for work!

Also, I updated the Contact section in my original post, with my Discord username (Krishna#6741)

KPJ

I am now back in business and available for hire!

For more info and examples of my work, visit my Portfolio Website

Like my work and want to hire me? Got any questions? Feel free to contact me:

Email: [email protected]
Discord: Krishna#6741
or PM me on the forums

I have a project and asked Krishna Jawale for help. He does a great job and gets it done quickly for an acceptable price.
Looking forward to collaborating further.

This is my third time asking him to help with a small project. What makes me happy is that he is very professional and dedicated. Although the projects have been completed and the payment has been completed, after a while, he is always updating about the projects that he has made me very happy even though I did not ask. He is a very professional, dedicated and responsible person. I am very pleased and stressed that if anyone needs to find a dev, find him.