• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Exact same Project works on 1 pc doesn't on another pc - 2.3.0.529

simes007us

I'm having another weird bug where the exact same project on 2 fresh installs of 2.3.0.529. One install runs the project just fine. The other fails to load sprites.

Plisken

When you moved the project, did you copy the project folder directly? I tried this and remember it not working so I created a backup in GM and instead imported that backup on the new PC. That worked for me.

simes007us

I have my main pc which i;ve been using for development for the last 2 years. Woke up this morning and boom it won't load sprites. Exported the project and loaded up with my laptop. Works fine. Same project import on clean installs on both computers. One works the other doesn't. On the non working computer I've uninstalled and manually deleted the game maker temp files and game maker from the computers registry. I am at a loss of why it doesn't work under those conditions.

simes007us

Update. I just saved the project directly onto the C:\ drive instead of my docs and it magically started working.