Evil IS Eternal - Isometric ARPG

Fern

This gives me such intense Exanima vibes. Just the colors and lighting. The gameplay looks really good though. Keep going.

gnysek

I hope that you will find enough enthusiasm to finish this game, as this can be one of best games made in GMS ever! I know that there are some people who doesn't like pixel-style, but still, gameplay looks addictive, and this can be a commercial success.

Thank you guys so much! Those kind words give me the drive and excitement I need to continue putting time into this project.
@Seabass (The Human) I checked out that Exanima game and It looked brutal! Definitely something I would get in to.
@gnysek Hearing that makes me feel great! I appreciate the support very much.

Expect more updates very soon!

D

Deleted member 16767

I like these type of games. However, I feel like this will take a lot of time to get done, especially with it being isometric. Good luck!

Hello everyone! Sorry for my lack of communication on here. I have been hard at work on EIE. I have been working on multiple aspects including full mouse and keyboard controls, a stealth system, and general polishing of existing features. I will post a short video soon.

Hello everyone! Time is flying by and there is a lot in the works. Unfortunately, I do not have a playable demo ready šŸ˜±. I wanted to share a little snippet to let everyone know I am still working on the project.