Android / Amazon Fire Error with Keystore

Z

ZrOne

Hi,

I'm unable to generate a keystore file in GM2:Mobile

I get an error:
JDK not installed correctly at location entered in Android Platform Settings;

I tried re-installing java jdk1.8.0_131 x64 but no bueno, also tried x32 bit as well. My settings point to "C:\Java\jdk1.8.0_131"
I also tried to generate the keystore manually from the JRE folder but no go as well when I import and click Show Key Hash I get the same error.

Has anyone seen this, or has any clues where should I start fixing this?

G

I can verify you're not crazy, but I can't help. I assume that GMS2 is telling you that the Java JDK location is "Found." (If not, obviously, fix that.) But two days ago, I had to nuke GMS2 and reinstall from scratch, losing my settings. When I re-entered my keystore information and hit "import" I got the same error as you, even though my JDK was "found" and I hadn't changed any of my SDKs/JDKs. I mashed import/show key hash/import, maybe canceled and went back in, and---it worked. Not reassuring, I know. I've got nothing.

Z

ZrOne

You have to delete your previous.APK.. Kind of a stupid issue.

R

raymondwinge

I had the same problem. Then I tried to create an executable, and I had to generate a Keystore first. I clicked on the Generate button and suddenly the problem was gone.

G

I had the same problem. Then I tried to create an executable, and I had to generate a Keystore first. I clicked on the Generate button and suddenly the problem was gone.
I remember I hit generate, then it told me I was going to overwrite my existing key store, so I hit cancel.... but then it did work. I wonder if there's a bug buried somewhere in there.

I get an error:
JDK not installed correctly at location entered in Android Platform Settings;

I've installed Android Studio and tried linking to
A:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre

I've installed JDK 8u131 (64bit) and tried linking to
A:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_131
A:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_131

I always get that error though when I hit generate keystore

E

Ergin Celik

Hi everybody ! I have the same error. I just bought GMs 2 :(

I tried to uninstall all my Java JDKs/JREs, and install only JDK 1.8.0_131, but this dosn't resolved the problem.

Then, I tried to build the .apk ....and it worked. I took 11 minutes (first build for android) and GMS2 created the application. I tested it on a mobile device :)

Maybe this can help somebody.

Lakko

i have the same problem.
I've installed JDK 8u144 (64bit) here C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144
but don't work.Reinstalling JDK in C:\Java\jdk1.8.0_144 fixed the problem.
Hope it can help someone