• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS error when passing the project to xcode with the ini_read_ini function

J

Jose Zacarias

Description: I get multiple errors in xcode with the function ini_read_real, all objects that have that function appear with a red error symbol

I am using xcode 10.1.
What would be the solution?
Ide version: 2.2.1.375
Runtime version: 2.2.1.291

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
Are you, by any chance, using ini_read_real like ini_read_real("section", "key", "0" instead of ini_read_real("section", "key", 0)? If not then maybe post the error message

J

Jose Zacarias

[QUOTE = "YellowAfterlife, post: 354076, miembro: 26"] ¿Está usted, por casualidad, usando ini_read_real como ini_read_real ("section", "key", "0" en lugar de ini_read_real ("section", "key", 0)? Si no es así, tal vez publicar el mensaje de error [/ QUOTE]

I do not think it is a programming error because when exporting to Android the game works well, the problem is only noticeable when I create the project in iOS