• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Error uploading .aab Google play: your package name must be in the format "com.example.myapp"

S

skullandbonesband

Dear folks, please help me to solve this:
While I try to upload my game to google play, it showed this message:

" Your APK or Android App Bundle's package name must be in the following format "com.example.myapp". It may contain letters (a-z), numbers, and underscores (_). It must start with a lowercase character. It must be 150 characters or fewer. "

I tried different combinations but it keeps being refused.

Can you point me to a solution?
Thanks in advance.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Go to Game Options > Android > General and inspect the following three fields:
  • Package Domain
  • Package Company
  • Package Product
Make sure that all three consist only of alphanumerics (0-9, a-z) and underscores (_), the Package Domain starts with a lowercase letter (e.g. com), and together they are 148 characters or fewer (2 deducted for the dots).

S

skullandbonesband

Go to Game Options > Android > General and inspect the following three fields:
  • Package Domain
  • Package Company
  • Package Product
Make sure that all three consist only of alphanumerics (0-9, a-z) and underscores (_), the Package Domain starts with a lowercase letter (e.g. com), and together they are 148 characters or fewer (2 deducted for the dots).
Ok , thank you. Worked, renaming the result file as the setting