• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Error problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gohkenytp

Well, I started over and suddenly happens to be that when I got the cape feather and error shows up:

Code:
############################################################################################ 
FATAL ERROR in action number 1 of Draw Event for 
object obj_capeanimation: Unable to find any instance for object index '416' name 'obj_flyingmario' at gml_Object_obj_capeanimation_DrawEvent_1 (line 2) - and 
instance_exists(obj_flyingmario.sprite_index = spr_mario_big_runjump or not instance_exists(obj_flyingmario)) 
############################################################################################ 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 stack frame is gml_Object_obj_capeanimation_DrawEvent_1 (line 2)
Can anyone fix this, please?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
No. You've been given the answer to this in your previous topic (which was locked). This is up to you to fix now.

There is no point in re-iterating the same replies over and over, and that's all this topic would lead to if I left it open, so... topic locked. Do not post another topic about this until you've read and understood the previous topic's replies and applied them to your code.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.