iOS Error in xcode when running iOS version

J

Jeggy

I just bought a Apple Developer account and want to export my game to iOS. I have set the bundle identifier and successfully connected to my mac, running my game "Mac OSX (YYC)" works perfectly. but when I choose iOS it creates a new xcode project and when I'm trying to run that I get this error before the game starts (even before the splash screen).

Anyone know how to fix it or what's wrong?

My game is using the 'GoogleMobileAds' and 'GooglePlayServicesExtension' extensions if that has anything to do with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ayziak

Try running it in non-YYC. I had many random errors with that and eventually just had to settle for the default compiler.

PNelly

There may be something subtly wrong wrong with the implementation of dynamic resources you may be using. I ran into something like this when I had a list that was created on startup, persisted throughout the game, but wasn't actually destroyed anywhere (at least I think that's what happened). The other platforms and non YYC weren't bothered by the oversight and it compiled just fine, but would break with bad access on iOS YYC. I'd suggest looking for something like that.

J

Jeggy

Try running it in non-YYC. I had many random errors with that and eventually just had to settle for the default compiler.
It happends with both YYC and without.

There may be something subtly wrong wrong with the implementation of dynamic resources you may be using. I ran into something like this when I had a list that was created on startup, persisted throughout the game, but wasn't actually destroyed anywhere (at least I think that's what happened). The other platforms and non YYC weren't bothered by the oversight and it compiled just fine, but would break with bad access on iOS YYC. I'd suggest looking for something like that.
Gonna try to look for some random stuff, but it's hard to look for something somewhere.

J

Jeggy

I tried to run that Ninja Swipe official Demo and got the exact same error without YYC but with YYC it worked.

I have no real device so all my tests are on the simulator on the mac

G

goliathuz

I got same problem on YYC. stopped at Run_Start
but worked on normal compiler.
is this kind of bug of YYC?

B

BeeBuzz Tech.

I'm having the same error, for all my projects. Could you find any solution for that?