• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Error after updating

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeanpowerson

Hi Everyone, I recently updated to v 2.2.2.413 (Desktop edition) from version 2.1.5.322 (Ultimate Edition) and I am getting this error whenever I compile my project:
of Create Event
for object obj_tree:

keyboard_check argument 1 incorrect type (string) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_RoomCC_tp_1_0_Create (line 8)- if keyboard_check("x")
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_RoomCC_tp_1_0_Create (line 8)

in this obj_tree object I don't have any lines of code. Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
I recently updated to v 2.2.2.413 (Desktop edition) from version 2.1.5.322 (Ultimate Edition)
How do you upgrade from Ultimate to Desktop...? :confused:

This topic has been closed, and your account @jeanpowerson has been banned as it appears you are not using a legitimate copy of GameMaker. If this is not the case or you believe a mistake has been made, please contact the YoYo Games helpdesk with your licence details (and a link to this topic) and you will be permitted back on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.