iOS Enframe - puzzle game (iOS and Android)

Tony M

Just released my first game made with GMS2, hope you check it out.

Enframe is a challenging 2d puzzle game that will test your cognitive skills.
  • 100 handcrafted levels
  • 30 animations to unlock
  • Portrait oriented game play
  • Number of moves required to complete levels range from 3 to over 200
iOS Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/enframe/id1460976476

Android Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sidfishgames.enframe

Game Trailer:

Gameplay:

Screenshots:

Game Story:

Meet Turt, Lizzie and Butters.
They are scared and vulnerable.
Mystical frames that give them the ability to camouflage and keep them safe from predators broke into fragments during an earthquake.
Help save our bunny eared friends (also known as Beffies) by restoring their frames.

Toque

So well done.
I’m playing iOS version. No bugs so far. It’s a slide puzzler. I’m not a huge puzzle guy but I like it.

Have to play it some more.

Tony M

So well done.
I’m playing iOS version. No bugs so far. It’s a slide puzzler. I’m not a huge puzzle guy but I like it.

Have to play it some more.
Hi Toque,

Thanks for trying it out. Big relief to know no bugs thus far :)

Always happy to get feedback.

Cheers,
Tony

eimie

I'm at level 12 now and... wow! The game gets really fast pretty tough, the puzzle-design is clever so far and I find the general idea of protecting the scared Beffies motivating. Also positive: there are not very much ads in the game.

My only suggestions at the moment (in case you should publish an update at some point): you could position the restart button on a more prominent place.

Tony M

My only suggestions at the moment (in case you should publish an update at some point): you could position the restart button on a more prominent place.
Thanks for playing and the feedback eimie. I am working on an update now (mainly to include an achievements screen) and will make a change to move the restart button next to the undo step button.

eimie

Got the update an hour ago. Thanks for the restart button :D. Realised that I forgot to rate your game. I just made up for it.

Tony M

Thanks heaps for the 5 star rating. Every rating really helps me out. If you get stuck on any of the levels, there are solutions posted on YouTube.