• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

OFFICIAL ENDED GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale (50% Off Mobile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmanthorp

GameMaker Staff
Admin
GameMaker Dev.
It's our biggest GameMaker Studio 2 sale with a huge 50% off our Mobile licence! 20% off all other Developer licences.

Head on over to the Get page or your YoYo Account page to grab some of the following deals:

GameMaker Studio 2 Creator: $31
GameMaker Studio 2 Desktop: $79
GameMaker Studio 2 Web: $119
GameMaker Studio 2 Fire: $74
GameMaker Studio 2 Mobile: $199
GameMaker Studio 2 UWP: $319

Offers end January 3rd 2019.

Thanks!

K

Khad

There is something I don't understand : a Creator licence is for 12 months. Does it mean that I can use GameMaker only during 12 months and I need to pay again after to use it ?

There is something I don't understand : a Creator licence is for 12 months. Does it mean that I can use GameMaker only during 12 months and I need to pay again after to use it ?
Yes. Creator is only for 12 months and needs to be renewed after the 12 months is finished. If you don't want to do that, then buy the Developer licence instead as that is not limited.

I

immortalx

The desktop is a steal right now. Just compare it with UWP version... it's almost a joke. $79 is literally pennies for an application of that caliber.

D

deezeedude

It's our biggest GameMaker Studio 2 sale with a huge 50% off our Mobile licence! 20% off all other Developer licences.

Head on over to the Get page or your YoYo Account page to grab some of the following deals:

GameMaker Studio 2 Creator: $31
GameMaker Studio 2 Desktop: $79
GameMaker Studio 2 Web: $119
GameMaker Studio 2 Fire: $74
GameMaker Studio 2 Mobile: $199
GameMaker Studio 2 UWP: $319

Offers end January 3rd 2019.

Thanks!
I purchased the desktop version like 2 weeks ago. Wish I knew so I would have taken the advantage of it. Would it be too late to ask for partial reimbursement?

A

axialgentleman

Does the sale continue through the end of the day on Jan 3?

I

immortalx

It was on sale again for $79 about a month and a half ago! If they did raise it back to normal afterwards and it's on sale now, that means you got extremely unlucky @deezeedude . That's a real pitty

D

deezeedude

It was on sale again for $79 about a month and a half ago! If they did raise it back to normal afterwards and it's on sale now, that means you got extremely unlucky @deezeedude . That's a real pitty
Oh wow. I did not know that. I wonder if I could email them and ask for partial refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.