• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Empty compile error window on launch

So, i've had this one before and it seems a common problem with Studio 1 overall, but when i get an empty Compile Error window upon testing, it usually solves the issue to close and reopen the project. I also cleaned the compile cache, yet still after these fixes the empty Compile error screen appears. It's an FPS game i imported from GM8.1 to Studio 1.4, and there was quite a list of obsolete functions which i fixed tho. Now everytime i launch, it just gives an empty Error screen saying 'Compile failed - Please check the Compile window for any additional information.'
All help very much appreciated.

What target are you compiling under? Does the compile window say anything useful?
Hey, thx for reply, it actually works now; for some reason, the errors didn't show up anymore in the Compile Error window when the game launches, but in the Compile list before the game launches. The game compiles quite fast and the list passes quickly so i didnt even see them, until i scrolled thru the compile list. Odd that they didnt appear in the normal Error pop-up window...