• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

EMERGENCY - Resource Load Failure Encountoured - Lost File and Coding

Hi guys my gf has an assessment due tomorrow and straight up having a panic attack. Could you please help me fix her coding because it seems as though she has lost her file and all her coding she has been doing for the last few months while trying to transfer her files. It shoud've not done anything, but it did and it was a major big problem. Btw I do not know much about coding, but just trying to help her as much as I can. Thank you, Pls Pls Come Through. I have a pic of the problem on the attached file. Thank you :D

Attachments

chamaeleon

First of all make sure GMS is not running, then make a copy or zip file of the whole project directory so you have that to fall back on.
Then get yyp-maker and see if you can recreate the project based on the individual resources.

Nidoking

Recover the last good version from her source control repository.

If she didn't have a source control repository, then she may be able to get partial credit by writing an essay for the professor explaining all that she's learned about the importance of using source control in the future.