• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Embedding a Google form inside my game

C

Cyranh

Hi everyone,

I just made a Google form to collect player feedback and for them to report bugs and crashes. It's embedded on my website through the html embed URL.

Would it be possible to somehow embed such a form into the game so people can give feedback without even leaving the game? That would be fantastic. I'm currently developing only for Steam.

Thanks!
-Cyranh

chamaeleon

Hi everyone,

I just made a Google form to collect player feedback and for them to report bugs and crashes. It's embedded on my website through the html embed URL.

Would it be possible to somehow embed such a form into the game so people can give feedback without even leaving the game? That would be fantastic. I'm currently developing only for Steam.

Thanks!
-Cyranh
Get a web view extension in the marketplace.