• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Elevate

B

Beechbone

Elevate

Hey,

Just wanted to share my entry into the last GBJam. It is tiny puzzle-platformer game I made in several days, mainly for practice/fun and to get a little rest from my other GameMaker project. At the moment it's for Windows only. I might get other platforms added in near future (really just Mac and/or Linux).

Head over here to check it out and I hope you'll enjoy it.

e7s6Wz.png wGsfis.png

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MrRoot

Hey!

Nice game, beat it already lol
I like the concept, the graphics are nice and the music is pretty catchy if you ask me.

A little "bug" I noticed, which isn't gamebreaking but still though I might as well report it is that whenever you start a level while pressing the left key, your character will go off-screen and won't be able to come back even though you walk to the right (Screen will move but character won't be on screen). Here are two screenshots I took from Level 9 but since I saw it also happened on Level 1 I'm assuming it happens on all levels the same.

Here you can see it at the beginning of the level/room:

and here you can see it after I walked right until the end of the level/room:

Keep up the good work!

B

Beechbone

A little "bug" I noticed, which isn't gamebreaking but still though I might as well report it is that whenever you start a level while pressing the left key, your character will go off-screen and won't be able to come back even though you walk to the right (Screen will move but character won't be on screen). Here are two screenshots I took from Level 9 but since I saw it also happened on Level 1 I'm assuming it happens on all levels the same.
Thanks for checking out the game! I fixed the bug now, it turned out to be a silly mistake on my part that caused it, so appreciate you bringing this up.