• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Electronic Musician/Programmer for Hire

S

Smyjrtle

Hello, my name is Smy. I have been on GMC for some time, but have just recently connected back with it. Very recently, if you see my profile, I have made my account today. Do not judge my skill by the time this new account has been live though. I have used Game Maker since 2006 (later on, Studio as well...), I thought myself everything I know about it as far as coding goes, and have a large portfolio of music if anyone is interested in hiring me to make music for your game. If either coding or music is needed, I'm your guy.

Here is my SoundCloud page: https://soundcloud.com/smymusicofficialSmy Banner.png

I can make a variety of music, ask away and I can tell you if I can do it. As it says in the title, I am an electronic musician so if you're looking for real live instrumentation of guitars, grand pianos, and the like I can use electronic versions of those instruments, just not the genuine sounding thing. Though, I am well trained in the electronic side of music making.

Thanks for your time, Smy.

mixahman

Hi, do you have an updated link to your soundcloud page, i'm in the process of looking for a composer and I'm shopping around on the GMC forums. I would like to find someone within this community rather than looking elsewhere. Thanks.