1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback EarthGun - A Pvp Battle Royale Game

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by EqualiteGem, Nov 1, 2017.

1. EqualiteGem

EqualiteGem Guest

Howdy yall, I been working on this game for the past two weeks and things are still pretty rough but progress is still going. To sum up the game as fast as possible it's going to be a open world pvp game inspired by Fortnite and such where you will get weapons like guns, swords, lasers, and maybe superpowers and such and the last man will be standing. There will be rewards and more maps then this. Please hit the subscribe button on my channel I would greatly appreciate it.

pvp3.png View attachment 13942

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2017
  2. 0.Bytes

0.Bytes Guest

The art remind me some old PC games, it looks like it was made in paint, and that is really cool, because I love this kind of art, the animations looks good also

EqualiteGem likes this.
  3. EqualiteGem

EqualiteGem Guest

Thanks for the comment, the art is really placeholders right now and will be improved later with more refined detail.

0.Bytes likes this.
  4. EqualiteGem

EqualiteGem Guest

shadow3.png Added a drinking bar and improved graphics.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2017
  5. EqualiteGem

EqualiteGem Guest

Added 1 move for Rock bending, excited to implement more :). What you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2017