Dungeon [The game is still untitled]

S_Kleer

Hello! Now I have a complete lack of imagination and I can’t come up with anything interesting ... Rummaging through my old unfinished games, I discovered this imperfection and decided to show it to you.
Usually, I never ever show anything to anyone ... (probably this is my problem)

Actually this is a dungeon craler with a first-person view, but in a retro style. (I myself did not play such XD Only modern games made in 3D, but for some reason I always wanted to make my own game
in this style)

At the moment there is:
- 2 types of monsters (one urgently redrawn yesterday to put the project here XD)
- One kind of potion
- One type of weapon
- A small dungeon with access to the outside
- One secret room (can you find it?)
- Useless chests (static decoration XD)
- Drop-out bags of gold
- Russian and english languages (urgently added english to make it more comfortable for you to play)
- immortality

Control:
- Arrows moving
- LMB on the monster to hit him
- LMB on the item and drag to move the item in inventory
- Dragging a potion to the main screen to drink it
- RMB on the item to show its description
- Enter change the language (not the most successful key, if you decide to play in full screen)

There is no main menu, no settings, and no ideas either :(
I really want to make a simple, even small, but interesting game. And I really hope for your ideas, suggestions and comments. At the moment, I can’t think about how best to store items on floor.
I want to be able to throw it out of inventory onto the ground. But what if there are 2 or more items on the ground in the same cell?

Difficult option:
Still, strain up and make a system for saving coordinates and sides on one tile for each such item.

A simple option:
Just draw sprite bags. When you click on it, the inventory opens.

Or:
When you hover over the bottom of the screen, an arrow appears, meaning that there is something on the ground. When we click on this arrow, a top view opens above the floor where objects are in random order.
With this option, it is not clear how to draw these objects in normal mode.

I also have many questions about why the hero needs to collect gold, where and how to spend it. Do I need a main hub (one single village)? Or do you need to make several villages?
What happens when a hero dies?
What races and classes are needed? Or not at all?
Do you need the characteristics of a hero and a level up? Or just get a collection of items?

In general, I hope you understand how bad I have with ideas ... And here I have a mountain of such projects. True, there is one finished game that I really love, but it is only in russian, and I have not opened the source for many years x_x

Have a nice game!

Screens:
screen1.PNG

screen2.PNG

screen3.PNG

P.S. I completely forgot to say that I took the graphics of the tiles from the OpenGameArt website, and found the music somewhere. These are not my resources!
P.S.S. And yes, I'm still not sure that I can complete this game, though, who knows.
P.S.S.S. Sorry for google translator.

Download