• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Alpha [Dungeon Crawler] Codename: Vertigo.

N

Notarget137

Hi there! I'm developing a dungeon crawler game and I'm going to post here some progress of it.
All of what is done yet is just a little engine that is capable of loading geometry from files and some additional functions.
It is in pre-alpha stage now.
Screenshots:
And a editor maquette:

N

Notarget137

A little update. I've managed to do draw the floors without textures yet but still the flor should be convex to work properly.

T

T. Brugel

Hey there!
It looks pretty impressive!
Is all of your work done in GameMaker?
Cheers!

N

Notarget137

Hey there!
It looks pretty impressive!
Is all of your work done in GameMaker?
Cheers!
Yes it's all done in game maker. I'm having a trouble with rendering textures over floor but it's still a managable problem.

B

Blakkid489

I'm not sure how you're doing this in game maker sir but I applaud you in your efforts and hope I see more content from this

Great work!!!!! :D

N

Notarget137

Yup. It's pure game maker. Just wrote some functions for this pretty boundaries.