• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

ds list error

For some reason GM redflagged this line:

"This is a hostile territory we're sending you into. There is an alien base somewhere nearby and they are very aggressive."

It's formatted the same as the following lines of strings. The error says, (str) expected ','

sentences = ds_list_create();
ds_list_add(sentences, "You're reaching the end of our telecommunications range.", "I just wanted to remind you of what's at stake."
"This is a hostile territory we're sending you into.", "There is an alien base somewhere nearby and they are very aggressive."
"But UNE Headquarters is only a click away and I've been in communications with General Mason on where you'll be and your objectives."
"He said to stop by if you need any help.", "It should only take you a few weeks of mining those asteroids to get what you need to bring back."
"Stay sharp and deliver us that payload and we'll make it worth your while.", "This is Davis signing out.");

sentences = ds_list_create();
ds_list_add(sentences, "You're reaching the end of our telecommunications range.", "I just wanted to remind you of what's at stake."
"This is a hostile territory we're sending you into.", "There is an alien base somewhere nearby and they are very aggressive."
"But UNE Headquarters is only a click away and I've been in communications with General Mason on where you'll be and your objectives."
"He said to stop by if you need any help.", "It should only take you a few weeks of mining those asteroids to get what you need to bring back."
"Stay sharp and deliver us that payload and we'll make it worth your while.", "This is Davis signing out.");
I'm making changes but the problem still persists with the third line down only.