Android Drish: The challenge - 2D pixelart platformer

lvgames

Hi guys!

Im super excited to share my second released game :) It is platformer game with action and some puzzle elements inside.
You will have differenet weapons that you can unlock. I will probably draw new levels soon more!

Gameplay video:

download from google play:

Drish - the challenge is an indie action game with different challenges to compete. 2D retro style platformer game where you play with rabbit named Drish. You have been locked inside jail and encounter different type of enemies that want to catch you. This game is challenge mode and will be updated with new levels soon. You have to find key to unlock another level, fight enemies, avoid traps and find solutions to puzzles. You can collect coins to get new weapons or get more ammo for weapons. Beautiful pixelart worlds with smooth animations that will make you enjoy this game. Challenge yourself and try to finish all levels with 5 stars! ⭐

FEATURES:
⭐ 10 beautiful pixelart levels
⭐ Pixel perfect smooth movement
⭐ Very challenging levels
⭐ Gamepad support in game rooms
⭐ Many different weapons
⭐ Unlock samurai sword, bazooka, flamehthrower etc
⭐ Fun gameplay with puzzle elements

Screenshots of the game:
screenshot7.png
screenshot4.png
screenshot1.png

Last edited:
W

winderosion

i register forum account specially for reply the thread

it`s hard to believe that the thread has only so few replies!!!i download your game and immediately fascinated!!!At first i regard it as a matural exquisite works,but i serached it in google,reddit,youtube with no one index so that i realized that it is a newborn works.

i am really really expect the game`s update,because few works can achieve such a balance of fusion of action, decryption, and some small elements that people like to see.thank for the great author!

(my motherlanguage is not english,if my express has some faults,say sorry for it in advance)

W

winderosion

it`s hard to believe that the thread has only so few replies!!!i download your game and immediately fascinated!!!At first i regard it as a matural exquisite works,but i serached it in google,reddit,youtube with no one index so that i realized that it is a newborn works.

i am really really expect the game`s update,because few works can achieve such a balance of fusion of action, decryption, and some small elements that people like to see.thank for the great author!

(my motherlanguage is not english,if my express has some faults,say sorry for it in advance)
something embarrassing happen...after i wrote down the reply just now ,i searched drish in reddit and discovered results....

lvgames

Wow! Very-very motivating and happy to hear that! And I'm really happy that you enjoyed the game! I'm working on currently update to add new levels and bossfights :)
Yes! Im really bad at marketing and not sure what steps I should take. I posted in reddit, but dont get many replies, but no worries(I released game last month) :)
If you have any ideas or feedback feel free to contact me!

Thank you so much and all the best!!

W

winderosion

Wow! Very-very motivating and happy to hear that! And I'm really happy that you enjoyed the game! I'm working on currently update to add new levels and bossfights :)
Yes! Im really bad at marketing and not sure what steps I should take. I posted in reddit, but dont get many replies, but no worries(I released game last month) :)
If you have any ideas or feedback feel free to contact me!

Thank you so much and all the best!!
WOW,so it`s you who posted threads in reddit ,yesterday i glanced at those threads and mistakenly regarded original poster as a person who likes your game like me...there is a predicament for ALL(maybe except someone who stand on the tip of the pyramid) indie developers that have a ability to make exquisite works but no way to publicize their works....although i can realize the problem ,i have not a ability to give you any useful advice,because i am also just an ordinary man who also likes the engine gamemaker moderately(means "比较喜欢",but i cannot express the meaning in english)..

Anyhow,doing a thing persistently must make more and more people who follow you(not a empty talk which used to encourage people,it is my summary of experience that surf on internet these years)

lvgames

New update live Look from here!!!

Made new icon:

Happy to announce new update! Changes are from peoples feedback:
- Changed controls bigger, more comfortable to use
- Changed camera movement, zoomed out camera little bit to see more area
- Added 1 bossfight
- Added 3 levels to chapter 2.
- Tweaked physics little bit - about jump height and gravity and wallslide

Let me know if anyone have feedback what to change! :)