Forum Game Dream Mafia [5-9] *DAY 4*

M

Misu

Oh look! Its getting dark!

The vampire people kept chanting and chanting, over and over, driving Orel insane...
"OREL IS MAFIA, OREL IS MAFIA..."

"Orel! Are you the mafia?" Asked Leonardo
"No! None of you are real! You are all just a figment of my imagination!!!" shouts Orel grasping to his head tightly with anxiety.

Orel couldn't take it anymore and suddenly tries to imagine the vampire people all gone... and so they all vanished from thin air and silence came...

"What was that about?" questioned Bob, all confused...
"I dunno." replied Yara...

Suddenly... the ghost figurine disappears along with the cage and the whole room fades into pitch black... for a few seconds... until everything is clear again... everyone was relocated at a beach in the middle of the night...

"Oh no! Its night again!" Exclaimed Sid all nervous...
"I bet Leonardo has something to do with this!... He has been very determined on everything in the dreamscape and seems to know too much" says Lilly all cop on Leonardo.
"Please, everyone! Lets not judge me by that kind of factor... its clearly Orel! Only a nervous person would dreamscape the truth and Orel was extremely nervous!..." Mentions Leonardo.
"Guys stop! I believe it is best for us to risk ourselves... ande kill the most suspicious one... I dont see any other choice we have" Says Bob very mad
"What do you mean?" Asked Lilly seriously.
"If we keep hiding and defending ourselves, the murderers will still be after us and have an advantage on us not unless we do something about..."
explained Bob
"He is right... we have to take a risk... there is no other choice..." Says Tronald

What is gonna happen now?!

NIGHT 2
You all have 2 days to establish a defense and get things done! Good luck!​

M

Misu

... OH is it story time already?... OK then! ...
Everyone was about to go start off with their defense for the night. As Leonardo was about to pick a spot for him to prepare his defensive plan but suddenly… something shiny from a distance caught Leonardo’s attention… can it be?... YES! IT IS!... Its an Oscar trophy … on the sand, completely isolated from any person to gain hold of it…

“Oh!... Well hello there!” Says Leonardo to the Oscar as he approaches it.

He grabbed it, lifted up and suddenly, SWOOOOOP! … He fell in a trap net.

“Ugh! Everyone! Help!” He yells.

Everyone came to him but did not help him out…

“I am sorry, Leonardo… but we believe that you’re the murderer” says Tronald

“What do you mean?! What have I done wrong?” Leonardo continues to protest.

“Sorry but we need to take a risk! We can’t just keep hiding no more… We are very sorry…” replied Bob

Leonardo tries shaking off the net but Lilly and Buck grabbed on to him tightly so he wouldn’t manage to break free… Yara imagined a sword and approached Leonardo, pointing the weapon at his chest.

“Im sorry… forgive me…” Says Yara with a frown…

“ NOOOOO, YOU MAKING A BIG MISTAKE! IM NOT THE MURDERER!!!” Yelled Leonardo but Yara had stuck the sword straight at Leonardo’s chest and sliced his heart…

“GHAAAAH!!! … … …” He shouts with agony as he then tries to hyperventilate aggressively, holding the pain… but that didn’t help him… he died slowly until he became unresponsive…

Yara removed the sword from his chest and apparently finds a paper note stuck thru the blade…

Everyone huddles in as Yara reads the note out loud…

"You are Leonardo DiCaprio and yes, you are a townie. You seem to be clueless of what is going on but knowing that you are in a dream, you tend to portray your character from the movie Inception. "

“Oh NO!” Shouted Sid from behind…

“He wasn’t the murderer after all… He was telling the truth” He continued depressively.

“Well, kid… What else can we do?...” Says Bob seriously…

Everyone else were speechless after what just happened but things have gotten scarier… The whole beach starts to fade out into pitch darkness…

“Oh no! The murderer is coming!” Yells Orel…

“Quick, everyone! HIDE!” Shouts Lilly

Yara, Tronald, and Orel hid somewhere in the grassland off shore

Bob trips and fell on the sand because he couldn’t see where he was going so he grabs some sand and cover himself with it to blend with it…

Sid the Kid imagine a cave somewhere hidden in the grassland off shore, he hides there and cover himself up with a sheet in the color of the mossy rocks…

Lilly decides to become a ghost floating in plain sight…

Buck tries to remove Leonardo’s dead body off the net with the sword … what is he trying to do… ?

As everyone has already place their position… a sudden noise was heard from the water of the ocean…

A slithering sound was heard and it reached land… Lilly could see what is it and it appears to be a giant tentacle slithering its way around people’s defenses… it went directly to Bob’s hiding spot and started to move around him… but nothing else happened so it continues straight to Lilly’s location…

Lilly took a huge deep breath, holding tightly to his fear… the tentacle started to move around him … not touching him at all… it did nothing else so it continued over to Leonardo’s dead body on plain sight… it moved around it… but suddenly stopped and started looting on him… it is almost as if the tentacle is searching for someone in specific… it loot around until it gave up and left back to the water… it disappeared... and the sun suddenly rises from the horizon of the ocean… everything started to light up again…

“Alright everyone! We can all come out right now! It is over!” exclaimed Lilly after exhaling out all his breathe.

Everyone came out from the grassland and Bob merges out from the sand…

“I hate beaches!” implied Bob as he tries removing sand from his ear.

Before anyone could say another word… Leonardo’s body got back up on his feet! …

“ZOMBIIEEE!!!!” Yelled Sid pointing at Leonardo

“NO! Its Leonardo’s evil spirit! He is here to haunt us!” Yelled Orel scared…

“Relax!...” replied Leonardo… or is it Leonardo… The body starts to morph and take form into Buck…

“It is me, everyone! … I disguise myself as Leonardo to hide.” Says Buck

“But where is Leonardo’s corpse?” Asked Tronald

“I hid it behind some palm tree near the grassland… but it was a struggle… that body was heavy” answered Buck.

“Well it is Day now… what should we do?” asked Sid

In fact, that is a good question… there are 7 survivors now… what is gonna happen now? …

DAY 3

You have 2 days or less to vote before 3rd night cycle… Do you have an idea who might be the murderer?...​

S

Snail Man

I know this looks bad, but here's what I think happened. Roy suspects me, some mafia uses a mod to jump on the bandwagon anonymously and push you guys to a second town lynch. Unfortunately I have no suspects and NL at this point would be plain suicide.

(Note: I've been out of Internet connection since Sunday morning; sorry for not posting earlier, the notifications on this seem to be broken -_-)

G

GVmG

I don't know why someone would be suspicious of you, I haven't seen any incredibly suspicious actions by anyone tbh.

Other than Roy getting himself lynched, which had to havea good outcome even though it doesn't seem to have changed anything.

The longest stretch I can think of is he analyzing you on day one, seeing you're a killer, then getting himself lynched so that someone would be protected after his death for some reason (?) and be able to lynch you. But it's an extremely contort stretch that I don't really think could be possible.

Another idea is that he might have used a mod to show himself as townie while he is a killer, and using another one of his three mods to actually not die. So he is still alive somehow and wants us to vote for you, a townie. But that's also a pretty long stretch.

Voting no-lynch after day 1 is almost always suicidal. For now (like, right now on this post) I wont vote anyone because the only little clue I'd have to points to you since roy wished to lynch you. But that's not enough for me to vote for you.

M

Misu

Ok im just gonna throw a bait for you all just to see if you all can have something to know...
The clues are within the stories ...

2Create

Well, I suppose we don't really have much to lose. Vote: Yara.

2Create

I'm sure that someone among us is a stone-cold killer, and we need to stop them. We only have our votes, people. We need to do something.

L

leonfook29

Another idea is that he might have used a mod to show himself as townie while he is a killer, and using another one of his three mods to actually not die.
Wait, is such a mod even possible? wouldn't it breaking the rule as technically changing the role to became a townie?

G

GVmG

Wait, is such a mod even possible? wouldn't it breaking the rule as technically changing the role to became a townie?
Maybe they didn't effectively change their role. Just look at how Buck hid himself by looking like Leonardo during the night. Leonardo isn't dead, he's just somehow very well hidden and he left a piece of paper saying that he is a townie. Wether or not that piece of paper is actually the one that drops when someone dies, we don't know.

Also I said that it's a huge and useless stretch. I won't really count that idea as possible.

And since nolynch right now would be a risk, and I have really no clue at all, I'll vote Yara as well.

M

Misu

And then there was a story...
Everyone is trying to bust their head on figuring out who might have been the murderer the whole time but there weren't enough clues that could clear up their mind...
But suddenly, the earth starts to shake... something starts to merge out from the sand of the beach... Its a huge statue of an unknown person... and its spinning around crazily...

"What in the world was that?!" Says Bob trying to keep his balance from the aftermath shake...
"Its some sort of huge statue... and it wont stop spinning..." Replied Yara confused...

The statue kept spinning for a minute and immediately stops spinning and points straight at Lilly...

"Wha... why is it pointing at Lilly?... " Questioned Sid...
"I dunno and I dunno what evil magic is this..." Says Lilly worried...

What is going on here?
Someone used their modification for this... Im gonna give you all some more time before heading to 3rd night phase...

G

GVmG

That is one creative way to try to frame me. I applaud whoever did that.

M

Misu

Ok!

The statue stood over the beach, pointing at Lilly but no one could assume he is the murderer... but maybe they cant really tell that... When everything became quiet... the the beach started to fade away into darkness.

"Oh here we go now..." Says Tronald
The scene has became pitch black fr a few seconds and then it drew itself again... into a random Chuckie Cheeses business...

"YAY!,We are in Chuckie Cheeses!" Exclaimed Sid so excited.
"Don't get too excited... remember... we got a murderer on the loose..." mentions Bob

However, the business looks very dark, almost as if it was closed...
"This doesn't look like a happy place" Says Yara

Buck went to look for a window screen to peek out. He finds one near the entrance of the business. As he gaze thru the wind shield, he notices that outside is night time...
"Uuuh, everyone!... Its night time..." Mentions Buck all worried...
"Oh no! Not now! Please not now!" Says Sid out loud after his excitement just dropped down.
"You all know what to do..." Says Tronald... "... But first... we need to know if we must risk killing another person, because the first try failed..." he continues unasure.
"Well I say that we need to pick the most suspicious one and give it a try atleast... otherwise we will all die eventually if we keep hiding." Replied Orel ...
"Orel is right... who is it gonna be?..." Says Yara looking anxious at everyone...

Lets get to work!

NIGHT 3
You all have 1 day to establish things... I will see you all tomorrow ;)

M

Misu

Sorry for the late post. Forgot about the game... here we go...
Everyone are all scared, in a dark closed Chuckie Cheese Business at who knows where... and everyone took the final decision... to lynch Yara!

"You guys can't kill me! I've done nothing wrong!!!" She says all worried...
"You stabbed Leonardo without any fear or hesitation... so we know that you would want him dead anyway..." Says Lilly all cop on Yara
"But I did what you all wanted to to do... we had no other choice... " Yara continues to explain
"I know, Yara,... but the most suspicious person right now is you and like I said... we have to take risk..." Says Bob very deeply...
"NO! I won't let you!!!" Yells Yara as she begins to take form of a huge goblin!
"What the..." Exclaims Orel out loud!

Yara was gonna attack Bob with her sharp claws but Sid took a quick action and imagined a machine gun. He starts shooting at Yara and suddenly Yara was killed on the ground and immediately began to incinerate.

"Yaaaah... you fooooools!!!" Yelled Yara as she suddenly burned into ashes...

"Woah... " Says Sid after dropping the gun, disappearing from appearance...

Suddenly... a TV screen light up from the main counter... Everyone took a peek at it...

"Well done... You killed one of my dreamlets... but I mad now... you still got one more wandering in your group... now things are gonna be tougher..."

The screen turned off and eveything around them began to go extremely dark... They all decided to make the same action... hide...
Lilly and Sid the Kid hid inside a huge ball pool and Bob and Orel decided to hide inside a random video game arcades (becoming game characters).
Tronald would disguise himself as a token on the floor...

After everyone place in their hiding spot for a minute... everything went completely pitch black... but their crystals started to light up...

"Oh no!" Says Sid trying to hide the glow of his crystal deeper in the ball pit...
Suddenly... Lilly end up teleported in plain site of the business, away from his original hiding spot... then a huge sound came from the ball pool... large amount of moths swarm out of the pit and carrying Sid...

"OH NO! HELP ME HELP ME!!!" Sid yells as he cries!

The moths swarmed around and around him in the air untill the carried him away into a furnace in the kitchen... the furnace turns on and burned him to death...

Everyone could hear his cry so bad... until it fade away to silence... then the whole building's lights went on...

"I think its safe everyone" says Buck, coming straight out of the ball pit, where Lilly's original hiding spot was...

"GUYS! TO THE KITCHEN!" Yells Tronald as he makes a head start...

Everyone approaches the furnace and Lilly opens it... they see Sids dead burned up corpse in there with a note, perfectly in good conditions, attached to his forehead...
Lilly tooks it and reads out loud...

You are Sid the kid and you are a townie. You are an 8 year old obnoxious boy who is also a coward, especially with what is happening at the moment in the dream. You have a huge obsession with candy and you wear a bookbag filled with lots of pokemon trading cards, even bizarre ones that you never see in real life.

"This is bad..." exclaims Orel...
"Well we killed one murderer at least... but there is one more left" Mentions Tronald
"Ok... its time to take action..." Says Bob very seriously

DAY 4
You all have one day to vote! Make it count everyone!​

S

Snail Man

Current suspects: buck was hiding in the ball pit (with Sid), but it didn't mention it before; he could have teleported lily and killed sid

G

GVmG

I knew the ball pit was a bad idea.

@Snail Man no, I (lilly) was hiding in the ball pit with sid.

EDIT: nvm I see what you mean

EDIT2: following the logic that the killers are those who kill who the townies choose, then our choice would be Sid, that killed Yara. Except Sid is dead.

S

Snail Man

That logic only holds up if the chosen person is a townie. The mafia wouldn't collude (in story) to kill one of their own

2Create

I did some shenanigans last night, but I can assure you that it was all to the detriment of the mafia had they stumbled upon it. Had I been dead today, GV would have been townfirmed, for starters. That did not happen, though, since neither I nor GV have been involved with the mafia last night.

S

Snail Man

Okay, I really don't like the looks of that softclaim. If you're town, why would you even mention it? It accomplishes nothing other than making you a mafia target, and doesn't provide the rest of town with any useful information. I could be convinced otherwise, but it looks to me like a mafia making a gut-reaction defense post when suspicion falls on him.

Vote: Buck

2Create

All I'm doing is explaining what happened last night. You noticed I was hiding in the ball pit unexpectedly. That's true. I just assumed you wanted to know if I had anything to do with that. I did. I don't see why you're making a big deal out of it.

2Create

Hmm. Actually, all of this seems rather poorly planned, Snail man. GV and I were both responsible for Yara's death. Yara was a mafioso. If either of us were mafia we could have easily enforced a no-lynch or townie lynch in this situation. That didn't happen. It is not inconceivable, but it's very, very unlikely either of us are mafia.

Voting for someone under these circumstances doesn't look good on your curriculum. On top of that, you've attempted to shoot for no-lynch previously. These are the kinds of tactics that hurt the town.

Now, we could either go for Kepons, Merc or Snail, but I think Snail man has done the most to earn suspicion.

vote: Snail_man.

If Snail is not mafia we go for Kepons. Kepons has been posting nothing but... well, nothing. The only thing he did was vote for Roy, all the while still advocating that Town doesn't use the only weapon they have in trying to catch the mafia.