Forum Game Dream Mafia [5-9] *DAY 4*

2Create

I breathe heavily, trying to gain lung capacity, while still hanging onto the rope with all my strength.

L

leonfook29

(💩💩💩💩, story time always happen while i'm sleeping and waking up with so many mod that i can't act fast enough. ohh well)
What's mean by "Alpha Down"!?

G

GVmG

((wait hadn't leonardo already drowned))

*succesfully grabs lamp*

*the lamp emits an extremely loud "MOO"*

"WHAT THE..."

M

Misu

oops! Story time, people!

... Is this the end of everyone?! Is this the end of what is left of hope... escaping this trench of fear and nightmare?... Everyone are in a neck away of drowning into thick black oil and Leonardo has already sunken completely in but still holding on to his breathe as possible... The lamp just wont stop dancing and singing... its horrifying moment for everyone! Sid, crying in fear thought of doing something... something to stop this whole mess!... He extends his one arm out of the oil, facing towards the dancing lamp...

"SWIPER NO SWIPING! NO SWIPER NO SWIPING! SWIPER NO SWIPING!..." Shouts Sid towards the lamp...

Suddenly... the lamp stopped... it didnt sang anymore and stood still...

"Oooh Maaan!" says the lamp then disappeared into thin air. After that, the oil began to descend quickly and in the next few seconds, the oil is gone and Leonardo could catch his breathe again.

"Wha... what did you just did?!" Asked Bob
"I dunno! I panicked!" replies Sid to Bob
"Oh my GOD! What is this?!" Yells Josephine Trump, looking down her face

Everyone stares at J. Trump and notice that she has a bright purple mustache on her face...

"Ha! Well that's funny!" mentions Tronald Jump.
"Oh wow! You have a magical purple mustache too!" points out Lilly to Tronald's face...

Both J. Trump and Tronald Jump have bright purple mustaches now... What can this be?...

2 modifications have been used for this story... Everyone, there is only one day left before the end of the day cycle. Where are those votes?...

S

Snail Man

Vote: No Lynch

I know it's generally a bad idea to no lynch n1, but since we sort of have a plan for tomorrow. It won't do anyone but the mafia any good if we shoot in the dark

R

roytheshort

Almost every day is shooting in the dark and you know that, this just means more scum kills if we do nothing.

Mercerenies

Okay, someone is drawing attention to Roy, and I don't like it, so I'm going with my traditional mafia game instincts.

Vote: Roy

D1 No lynch is an awful idea. I can't stress that enough.

G

GVmG

I personally don't think he's a killer.

I see the first two modifications (cage and oil) as a townie mod and a killer mod respectively.

EDIT: for now I'll vote no lynch, but I'm getting some ideas of who might be on what side.

L

Law

Roy is a terrible choice for a lynch, he's consistently quite insightful during these games. I imagine the reason he's being mentioned a lot is because one of the mafiosi know this.

I also won't vote. I don't think a random vote is better than nothing.

R

roytheshort

There's actually a good reason to lynch me, I'm saying no more.

2Create

Didn't you get my numbers, Snail Man? I already told you we lose 15% of our win chance by not lynching today. What's getting into you?

L

leonfook29

i'm more concern about the purple mustache than anything tho, and the fact someone mod the scenario to have something shout "Alpha Down" is not explained yet. Roy doesn't really raise my suspicion, anything more than that he suggest that we change the scenario and that happen immediately, so i think it's someone trying to frame him(or he trying to frame himself so he can appear innocent? one could never know.) And chance of getting a correct shot is 20%, so

Vote: No Lynch.

Mercerenies

Alright, 2Create. I just realized something. You went on a minirant about how D1 nolynches are bad but didn't cast a vote in that post. Where do your suspicions lie?

L

leonfook29

what he says kinda makes sense. If we didn't lynch anyone today, then the deathcount would definitely 1 townie. BUT if we lynch someone today, 20% chance of it that we will get the right person, but 80% chance we give the murderer a headstart. That still weight on the mafia's favor, so my no lynch vote still kinda stand.

2Create

That is the problem. I have no suspicions. Any lynch is better than no lynch, however.
vote: roy

M

Misu

Only an hour left for the end of day cycle.

Votes so far... :
Roy - 3 votes
No Lynch - 3 votes

Hmmmm... its a neck on neck. But only 6 people voted so lets see what the others left would vote.

L

Law

We could hit Mafia, but we could also kill an investigative role, i don't think it's worth it.

G

GVmG

Roy's saying it's worth it. I don't know what to think anymore lol

I can't really provide any statistics since I'm not good at it. Maybe the fact that he risked drowning is a mod he did himself in order to die.

So the things are three: either his role makes him win if he dies, or his death is helpful for townies in some way, or it helps killers if he does (I don't see how, though).

That said, I think keeping him alive because of him being insightful during mafia games is a better approach for now.

We could vote someone else (but we have no suspicions right now) or just no-lynch.

L

Law

Actually I've changed my mind.

Vote: Zakka

He's not posted since game start. The mafia won't touch lurkers, so he's just going to stay alive being a problem for Misu. This is better than a no-lynch.

E: In fact it appears the day ended 16 minutes ago, never mind...

G

GVmG

That's the point, he didn't play. If he's going to stay unactive, mafia won't touch him (sicne he doesn't do anything against them) and he won't be able to vote.

But since the day ended, I can't vote for him.

I could technically edit my previous post which was sent two minutes before the day ended, but that's unfair and useless.

R

roytheshort

Wait, how does Night even work here? We're in a dream. So... do we sleep? Do we wake up? What?

M

Misu

Sorry, I had to wash a car... Now lets end this day...

The room dark, and quiet ever since the oil and lamp vanished... People are now wondering who are the murderers but it seems too dificult to guess with little clues and little information gathered. All this mess has not given them the time to analize and critically think things over on any suspicious events... But hold on a second... the bedroom is fading out and starting to expand, almost as if everyone else is shrinking...

"Oh boy! Here we go again..." Says Yara "Let's hope nothing bad happens again..."

The dreamscape changed to a huge outdoor wilderness in the middle of a night... very pitch black and cold... before anyone could say anything, a huge spotlight flashes on the them... it appears to be the billboard again...

"It is night, everyone... using your abiYou can either mention your mod here in the game or keep it secret thrulities to change dreamscape... you all must come up with a defense... the murderer will kill at night scenarios..." the billboard flahses.

"Oh no!... One of us is gonna die now..." says J. Trump
"How do you know? I dont see anything..." Says Bob, having a hard time seeing thru the blur in this kind of scene

The billboard suddenly vanishes and everyone are now on the edge of life and death...

NIGHT 1

Everyone gets one defense modification during this cycle. You can only use it once... so think carefully what need to come up with to protect yourself...
You can either mention it here in the game or keep it confidential by PMing me. Good luck everyone!

EDIT: The Night Cycle will end once everyone finishes with their defense and murderers make their final decision for move...

R

roytheshort

I dream up a paint chest, if anyone attacks me they are covered in paint. I can still die though.

M

Misu

OMG!!! Story time everyone!
The moon is fading little by little and the air is becoming colder and colder… Everyone has settle a spot to create themselves something to protect them during the night.

Since Leonardo cannot escape the cage he still remains, he decides to imagine a chest filled with paint next to him…

Orel O’neil decides to create a special mirror from his imagination and places it front of him, on guard.

Sid the kid thought of something but the only thing that was visible was a tree out of nowhere… he jumps into a secret hole on the tree and vanishes…

Bob, who is blind, tried to come up with a camouflage blanket to blend with the ground surface but his blurrish vision only permit him to create a blurrish camouflage blanket. He decides to go so far as possible to hide, away from the other group.

Buck Armstrong created a mannequin replica of himself and places it next to him…

Lilly thought of setting up a magical spell over himself… “If the murderer kills me, they are screwed…” he mentions to himself.

Yara did not know what to do so she basically just stands in plain sight, covers her hands entirely, hoping that covering her face will hide her from the murderers.

Suddenly… The sky becomes dark… the moon disappears… the trees are fade into darkness. The whole scene has become extremely dark… except… J. Trump and Tronald Jump were viewable because of their bright mustaches… They were glowing!

“OH NO! The mustache is glowing! I need to hide!” says Tronald Jump

Oh no, oh no, oh no! What should I do?! What should I do?!” says Josephine Trump all scared and hesitated on what to do…

Tronald thought cleverly on covering his mustache with his hands to avoid being seen but Josephine was too traumatized to think what to do… except run. Josephine ran as far as possible but… she hides behind a tree and stood there quietly… until a sound could be heard… almost as if something was catapulted… Josephine takes a quick peek but it was hard to see anything from far distance… right before Josephine could make a move… A GIANT TREE falls on her… squishing her to death!

After dying … the whole scene became clear again and the sun was already beginning to rise…

“Wha wha… is it over already?!” Says Lilly all confused

“I dunno… I think it is safe now” replies Yara gazing around the environment.

“Is everyone ok?” Asks Tronald Jump, coming out from some bushes.

“Woah! Tronald! Your mustache is gone!” Exclaims Lilly

“OH WOW! It is gone! … But what was that about?” Tronald questioned

“I dunno but did anyone see where is Sid and Josephine?” Asked Bob, coming out from some bushes as well.

“I am here!” Says Sid the kid, coming out from a tree.

“Lol, did you got any nuts in there?” joked Orel

“Yep! … Deez NUTZ!” jokes back Sid

“Guy! I remember hearing Josephine going thru that path in the woods” says Leonardo right before his cage magically disappears

“Woah… well its about time I got out of that cage… Wasn’t my size after all” He continues.

“Everyone! Lets find Josephine!” Says Yara

Everyone walked thru the forest until they find a splash of blood underneath a tree stump… and sticking out was a little note... Leonardo picks it up and reads it out loud…

“You are J. Trump and you are townie. You are not close relative of Trump (luckily) but unfortunately your last name will haunt you forever. No, you are not rich but you wish everyone would just get along with you. You seem to be very excited though for that you never dream before; you weren’t capable of dreaming ever in your life. However, you are concern because being finally able to dream yet knowing you are going to die in a dream seems very odd and scary.”

“What?! … J..j j Josephine died?!” Shouts Sid

“And apparently she is not the murderer either…” replies Leonardo.

“Well this is not good” Says Lilly all worried.

“Well… we have a new day … in this dreamscape… so its time we start thinking and moving… the murderers are still on the loose…”Says Leonardo as he stares at the horizon…

DAY 2

You all have 3 days to vote before the second night cycle.

Oh and some of you did not reply a defense modification from the night phase so I had to come up with one for each who didn’t set one up. For the next night phase, Im gonna put up a 2 days for you all to set up a defense and if you do not have a defense then, you wont be able to dodge a kill during night. Good luck everyone!

R

roytheshort

We need a lynch today. Otherwise scum just will keep killing. My first suggestion is going for one of the people advocating "No Lynch". My second suggestion is lynch me for... something to happen.

Vote: Snail_Man

Kepons

Lost The Bet
I agree that we have to lynch someone, but supporting no lynch at first seems somewhat reasonable because there was a much higher probability to kill a townie than a murderer. I don't have anyone I'm suspicious about in particular, so I'll go with your 2nd suggestion for now.

L

leonfook29

Dimmit Roy, what are you playing here. I'll reserve my vote for later use, it's too early to say who's the bad guy.

S

Snail Man

Let's wait a minute before voting and see if the cop calls a mod with a hint in it. That was sort of the plan, and the entire reason I chose no lynch

G

GVmG

Hizno was going to be idle anyway since he left, so I don't really see why the killers would have attacked him. Killing an inactive player is usually done at the end of the game, since they can't do anything during the first days.

Other than that, it seems like no killer modifications were used last night. Or well, it seems like no modifications were used at all, other than everyone's protective ones. We don't know wether the mustache were supposed to glow in the dark (and make them visible) since when they first appeared, or if it's actually someone's mod that made them glow (in this case it might be a townie trying to defend himself by making someone else the target).

As Roy said, no-lynch on the second day is very unsafe. And as Law said, Zakka has been inactive since the game started. IMO getting rid of inactive players so that killers can't keep them as weight until the end is the thing we should worry about right now, together with trying to understand who the killers could be.

Following that, I vote Zakka.

(My other option would be Roy since he really really wants to be voted for some reason)

L

leonfook29

A...about that...

Zakka wasn't a player, so i think you might as well vote for Roy.

Also it's kinda strange that the scene still didn't change yet.

S

Snail Man

Go don't mind Roy, it's kind of his "thing" to be killed first in mafia games.
I don't really want to start a wagon just now, I'll give it a few more hours to see if anyone uses any mods

G

GVmG

Zakka wasn't a player? Oh God I thing I just got trolled.

I guess I vote Roy then.

We don't really have any other choice and no-lynching again is a bit too much of a risk imo.

R

roytheshort

Can you guys lynch Snail_Man tomorrow as a first option when you see I flip town? Thanks.

Mercerenies

GV is right. This is most certainly odd. But it gave me an idea. Hizno is a very unlikely hit for the mafia, so the way I see it one of two things is true.
1. (The Boring Theory) The killer was unaware of Hiz's departure from the community.
2. (The Fun Theory) Perhaps the killer has to choose his targets in advance and thus picked Hizno out before he left.

M

Misu

Sorry, was dedicating a whole day one something and today I took this moment to write down the story.

As everyone remains in the forest, questioning onwho might be the murderer, something occurs...
I figure from a distance was seen by Tronald.

"LOOK! " Shouts Tronald, pointing at the figure.

Everyone decides to approach the figure and it turns out to be a ghostly figure of Josephine Trump... still with the glowing mustache, floating in mid air on top of some sort of ankh... She just stood there...

"Josephine! You are alive!" Says Sid.
"No! Thats the ghost of Josephine! She is trapped in the dream realm forever!" Yells Orel
"What are you talking about?" says Yara very confused.
"Josephine! Tell us something!" Shouts Sid to the spirit but she did not respond... she just floats over the ankh... nothing more...

Is this truely the ghost of Josephine... or is this some sort of a trap?

A modification has been used... Gonna give an extra day for you to think things over about who can be the mafia. Lets see the votes so far...

ROY - 2
Snail Man - 1
No Lynch - 1

M

Misu

OH NO! Storytime!!!

Stuck in the woods... staring at a floating ghost figure of Josephine... floating over an ankh... nobody knows whats going on but they are aware that they are in a dream so anythin can happen... like right now... a cage fell over Josephine ghostly figure and trapped her in it...

"What the?!..." Says Lilly surprisely.
"Another cage?" mentions Leonardo

Suddenly, the whole background starts to change and everything was becoming dark again...

"Oh no! Not this again!" Says Sid all worried...

The place has changed into a big, dark, cold, mossy room and within this room were a large amount of people that look like vampires in dark cloaks and wearing no shoes...

"Woah! Who are these people?!" Asks Buck, filled with goosebumps...

"OREL IS MAFIA, OREL IS MAFIA..." chanted all the vampire people in the room.
"Wha... what the hell is going on? I am no mafia" Says Orel all nervous.
"OREL IS MAFIA, OREL IS MAFIA..." the vampire people continue to chant over and over...

What is this madness?! ....

2 modifications were used for this story...

G

GVmG

I wanted to specify to the other townies that I can still use my mod if anyone wants to provide any useful ideas.

But I see how that would sound evil lol