• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released DRAGON RAGE

Hey everyone!

This is my first solo game (minus the audio which is just from the internet, and localization done by some awesome volunteers), made with Game Maker: Studio, using EsotericSoft's Spine for the animations. I was lucky enough to get Greenlit and allowed onto Steam but didn't even realize there was a finished games section here that I should post it in lol

Thanks to YoYo Games for their amazing software, I'm a really amateur programmer and GM:S let me focus on actually making the game instead of having to spend forever writing a bunch of technical code just trying to get things to display and play sounds etc

And thanks to the forum and everyone in the community who's helped answer peoples' questions, I can't even count the number of times I've run into questions and found them already answered on here lol

Already started on my next game! Follow its development at @BPOutlaws if you like that kind of thing! :D

- Jeff

S

Smw

really impressive art style. love how smooth the gameplay looks

F

Felipe Rybakovas

REally great game, just by looking the videos already feel it´s that kind of game addiction