• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Don Flatus: Poop Hunter - Cleaning the Ring Around Uranus

knightshaft

SteamMain.png

This is my first game and I started it in DND. I knew before I even started that I wanted to do it in a 2D engine.

I've had this sat on Steam as "Coming Soon!" for months. I'm finally (almost) ready for release. The subject matter isn't to everyones taste and the vector graphics and animation are a bit wobbly but the engine has a back end ready for DLC, in-app purchases, worldwide high scores/fastest times, game controllers, fully rendered graphics and (with a little more tweeking) VR.

I'm not expecting big things from it but my kids love it and I think I can reskin it pretty quick.

It's going live on Steam on Friday 27th November 2020. If you're reading this before then, PM me for early access to the "Early Access" version.

See it on Steam

Target Audience doing Beta Testing!