Steam Doll

Braisque

D O L L

About
Doll is a visual novel of horror and exploration.

With the Jeudille doll, you will be free to explore the city of Lorgna. Talk to the inhabitants, and compare their speeches to succeed in answering the questions raised by this experience.

— There is no "jump scare," nor is there any stressful situation per se. The horror is in the very existence of the people of Lorgna.
— Some characters have several dialogues. These new dialogues are only available after an event and if the character is involved.
— If a resident gives you information as certain, it is probably verifiable...
— Carefully observe the places you visit. You may find useful clues.

Informations
Size: 180 mo
Languages: English, French
Platform: Windows
Genre: Visual novel, walking simulator
Installer: Yes
Price: 5.99$

Download Doll
- STEAM
- ITCH.IO

Screenshots

Last edited:

FoxxiLoxi

I like the style, I had to quit though the font is just too hard to read and being text heavy a strain on the eyes.

Geoff Jones

A work of art. The atmosphere is fantastic. It really makes me want to find out whats going on. When I have the time, I will play though it.

^and yeah unfortunately the font is really hard to read.

Braisque

Thank you for your kind words, and for your feedbacks. It really helps!

I just uploaded an update of the game in which I replaced the font used during the dialogues with a classic and much more readable one ^^.

W

Wraithious

Nice work and great graphics! this is a cool game and everything goes together very nicely!

Braisque

Thank you everyone. I have been working hard to improve the translation, though, there's still work to be done.

Any contribution would be appreciated. However, the script contains a total of 26 397 words for the English and French version together. Let's say there are 13 000 words for the English version only: It is still too much to ask. But I would send the script gladly if you still want to check it out ;).

S

Spike11

Very impressive! I just love the art style and the way it's been put together :)

Braisque

Sorry for answering this late. I've been really busy fixing anything wrong with doll, cleaning the translation (there's still work to be done, though), etc. Moreover, I'm working on a new project that I'd like to release soon, even though I want it to be perfect before releasing it. Many thanks for your kind words: It gave me the confidence to continue and to work on my next interactive story.

Best regards to you all.