• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Does game maker studio support game maker libs and extensions?

K

kia

Does game maker studio support game maker libs and extensions?

K

kia

Does anyone know about extensions and libs that are very handy (specialy for phone games)

A

Aura

You shouldn't use legacy extensions with GM:S unless you really need to. The largest resource of the same, the Sandbox, has been taken down, so you can search third party websites or the legacy GMC. But I won't suggest doing that. You can find extensions meant for GM:S and its export platforms at the Marketplace. ^^"

Reactions: kia
K

kia

Actually i want to make cut scene but i cant find a good lib\extension

K

kia

Actually i want to make cut scene but i cant find a good lib\extension

A

Aura

Couple of ways of creating a cutscene for a GM:S game, but I haven't found an extension specifically for that purpose till date. There are two easy approaches that you could go for: First, create the cutscene with a third party tool and play the video produced with the help of an extension (there are a number of extensions to play videos on the Marketplace). Second, use a timeline and create a cutscene mid-game with the help of objects. ^^'

Reactions: kia