• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Do you need an artist...?

Hi everybody. Although I spend a lot of time working on my own game/ working my day job, I have roughly another 20 hrs or so per week that I'd like to set aside for a collaboration... When I say "collaboration," what I mean is the following: If you have a framework of a game and are trying to figure out how to stylize it fully with all of the visual assets it would require, I could handle that for you. It would be 100% your game, and any and all sprites I'd produce for it would be yours to own and do with as you see fit. My only request would be a pay-as-we-go type thing... The way I sort of imagine this arrangement would be you sending me an image/concept of something, I respond with a water-marked render, if you like it we move forward deciding on a fair price.

Regarding portfolios... I do not have one, as I've been painting for many years. you can look at my website for paintings and resume here: seancatherinepaintings.com
Apart from the info on that resume, I had been a tattooist from the mid 90's to early 00's. I sort of went to college at a later age, but it worked out well. My paintings are a very narrow example of my interests/capabilities, but I've been doing that for so long that all I have apart from it are my own game assets (never show those).

Bottom line, artistic invention is really easy for me and I'm great at making sprites (characters, environments, user interface, etc. I'm really looking for a project that is sort of on the cartoonish, more pixelated aesthetic end —something pretty far away from the themes I'm doing for my personal project. I love the cartoonish landscaped rpgs and platformers.

Reach out, send me a clumsy drawing, pic or even concept —maybe a few things. Tell me what you'd like to see, mood, theme, what have you, and I'll get you a render. If you need to see more to decide, that's ok too.
talk soon