• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - General Do you love level designing?

D

Deleted member 16767

I'll put up an offer. $50 for 5 levels. Job starts 20th of july.

Z

zendraw

i love level designing and i can make those levels for that price.

Level design is dare I say one of the easier and more joyous parts of designing a game, with that said, I've seen a lot of people do it awful even with proper tools. There's a lot of testing, tweaking and so on that goes into these things.

How large would you like levels?

D

Deleted member 16767

Level design is dare I say one of the easier and more joyous parts of designing a game, with that said, I've seen a lot of people do it awful even with proper tools. There's a lot of testing, tweaking and so on that goes into these things.

How large would you like levels?
Well, I thought that one room would be $10/h and that's why I posted that price for it. There is no need to test the room out, people, really. The enemies move all over the place anyway, which I have coded them to do. All I need is the graphical component, which is putting the tiles into the room.

@sitebender I would need 2 rooms 20000x20000 and 3 rooms 30000x30000. The floor tiles are 240x240. And the walls can easily be resized with the nice game maker tiling feature.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Topic cleaned.

Please do not discuss payment details in this topic. An initial offer by the topic author is fine, anything beyond that is to be limited to PMs.
Discussion about ongoing or proposed work is also to be kept private.
Personal attacks have no place on this community at all.
If you don't like someone's offer, reject it and move on.