Do you know any game effects software?

Discussion in 'Game Design, Development And Publishing' started by angira, May 30, 2019.

1. angira

angira Member

Hi,
    I am developing a game but I have a trouble with game fx such as slash animation, bomb or fire animation but all of them have to be pixel. I used to be use After Effects but it takes my time so I wonder that you have using any software which was developed for game effects :)

2. Widget

Widget Member

nacho_chicken and angira like this.
  3. angira

angira Member

Thank you so much, It looks useful.

4. rIKmAN

rIKmAN Member

I bought the bundle yesterday (PixelFX+JuiceFX+PixaTool) and although I've only played with it for 20mins or so PixelFX and JuiceFX both seem really good and are what I would have recommended as well.

Also @angira - the sale ends in just over 10mins according to itch.io, so might be worth grabbing before the price goes back up (until the next sale) although it's only a $5 saving so might not be an issue.

angira likes this.
  5. angira

angira Member

I was searching Pixel Fx Designer and I saw that there was another similar softwares and I was confused, so really thank you so much. By the way I just bought it :)

6. sitebender

sitebender Member

There are getting to be quite a lot of them now that people figured out they can just take a typical FX designer and then make a .gif .png strip export. I've found a few that were made in GameMaker. I can tell from the crash report.