• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Do unused v1.4 accounts get purged?

F

FuturityUK

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this problem where accounts get purged due to not being used?

I purchased GMS Pro and Export modules back in 2017, registered them all against my email account, installed it once (fairly sure about this) and then never got around to using it. That PC is no longer around.

I've just tried login without success. I then tried to reset my password, but my email address isn't recognized.

Very strange as I have the account activation email, the mailchimp signup email and redeem codes separate emails all sent to that same email account.

Hmmm....

Any help or ideas would be gratefully received.

Neil

rIKmAN

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this problem where accounts get purged due to not being used?

I purchased GMS Pro and Export modules back in 2017, registered them all against my email account, installed it once (fairly sure about this) and then never got around to using it. That PC is no longer around.

I've just tried login without success. I then tried to reset my password, but my email address isn't recognized.

Very strange as I have the account activation email, the mailchimp signup email and redeem codes separate emails all sent to that same email account.

Hmmm....

Any help or ideas would be gratefully received.

Neil
This is something only support could really help with, other than saying to make 100% sure you are using the same email address / account you redeemed the licences against.

It's currently Easter Bank Holiday here in the UK, so keep in mind that support probably won't be back in the office until Tuesday.

F

FuturityUK

Thanks for all your help.

Annoyingly, the "Support Contact Form" page only allows non existing customers to report "Account Missing" without being able to give any further details.

I have all the emails still if they need them, but right now their support system doesn't allow me to put their details into a ticket.

I'll see what happens next.

Thanks Again

Neil