Display arguments in methods

L

looreenzoo86

Good evening everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to display the arguments of the variable methods (of a structure), in the relative code window at the bottom, as is the case with global functions. Thank you all.

Immagine.png

Immagine.png

L

looreenzoo86

Perfect! I thought they might appear automatically but I was wrong, thanks!

I haven't solved the problem yet or rather, it has been partially solved ... Calling the function globally (with the JSDocs added) the arguments are displayed but calling the method variable via the structure doesn't work ...

Immagine.png

Nidoking

Are you using dot notation within a with block for the same thing? That's actor.actor.set, which probably isn't a thing.

L

looreenzoo86

Are you using dot notation within a with block for the same thing? That's actor.actor.set, which probably isn't a thing.
I simply access the method variable of the structure via point. -> actor.set (

actor is the name of the structure belonging to the Actor() script (previously initialized with the keyword NEW in the creation event)...

L

looreenzoo86

I don't understand if this is a bug or they just haven't implanted this ... I hope they solve it soon otherwise working with many variable methods can be particularly inconvenient when you have different arguments ... I don't know whether to open a ticket in the bug section or not ...

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
I don't know whether to open a ticket in the bug section or not
When doubt, file a bug! The devs can't be aware of everything and your best resource is always to file a bug. At the very least, you'll find out if it's being worked, been suggested, or not on the roadmap.