• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Discord indie chat room

ramos

Notice i also posted in that thread cause invite link was inspired,
I am in a yoyo dicord chat but if its same one you are talking about its nowere near active

M

Misu

Notice i also posted in that thread cause invite link was inspired,
I am in a yoyo dicord chat but if its same one you are talking about its nowere near active
Im sorry but are you SURE you are talking about the correct discord chat because its the one run by Squarebit. That one is super active and we get more than 1000 posts per day.

Whatever chat you came from, its a fraud wannabe make chat.

Also our chat is called the GMC: D. Not the yoyo discord chat :p

ramos

@"are you SURE" - no i am not sure

@"1000 posts per day" - were can i find the invite for it ?

@"Whatever chat you came from, its a fraud" - that dose not make sense , based on what arguments you say its a fraud ?

ramos

Again that dose not make any sense, legit based on what ? No one have the monopol for indie game devs groups . Ther are huge amount of them all over facebook, discourd, skype some for unity devs, some for GM devs , some for difrent engines , some general , i realy dont see a solid arugment for fraud & legit except in the situation were someone would fake use GM name for this groups without authorization tryng to "represent" it and scam people or use it to ther advantage. Other then that indies are free wannbees i think..

M

Misu

Dude, chill out. its just an incorrect use of words in a sentence. Its my way speech. If you want in on this discord server, I'll give you the link if you like but its important that once you enter, you'll have to read the rules carefully before proceeding.