1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Discord indie chat room

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ramos, Jan 31, 2017.

1. ramos

ramos Member

Hello

If anyone is into discord , i made a indie game dev chat room for posting game screenshots and exchanging ideeas with other devs : https://discord.gg/nnEQ3da

Nothing big just somting to connect

2. mcmonkey

mcmonkey Member

3. ramos

ramos Member

Notice i also posted in that thread cause invite link was inspired,
    I am in a yoyo dicord chat but if its same one you are talking about its nowere near active

4. Misu

Misu The forum's immigrant

Im sorry but are you SURE you are talking about the correct discord chat because its the one run by Squarebit. That one is super active and we get more than 1000 posts per day.

Whatever chat you came from, its a fraud wannabe make chat.

Also our chat is called the GMC: D. Not the yoyo discord chat :p

5. ramos

ramos Member

@"are you SURE" - no i am not sure

@"1000 posts per day" - were can i find the invite for it ?

@"Whatever chat you came from, its a fraud" - that dose not make sense , based on what arguments you say its a fraud ?

6. roytheshort

roytheshort The Village Idiot

Because we're in the legit one and you aren't there.

7. ramos

ramos Member

Again that dose not make any sense, legit based on what ? No one have the monopol for indie game devs groups . Ther are huge amount of them all over facebook, discourd, skype some for unity devs, some for GM devs , some for difrent engines , some general , i realy dont see a solid arugment for fraud & legit except in the situation were someone would fake use GM name for this groups without authorization tryng to "represent" it and scam people or use it to ther advantage. Other then that indies are free wannbees i think..

8. Misu

Misu The forum's immigrant

Dude, chill out. its just an incorrect use of words in a sentence. Its my way speech. If you want in on this discord server, I'll give you the link if you like but its important that once you enter, you'll have to read the rules carefully before proceeding.

9. ramos

ramos Member

Sure that would be nice