• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discord Games

Mercerenies

Discord Games

This place has been existing in the shadows for a bit, but we're finally officially announcing our existence to the community at large. If you like play-by-post forum games, then you'll feel right at home on our Discord Games server. We're a community of gamers who like casual forum RPGs, mafia games, and other online posting games. The place is like 60% GMC members, but others are certainly welcome. Come right in, chat, play some games, and if you're feeling particularly creative, start up a game of your own.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
That reminds of some kind of wizard game we had done, I think it was on the old GMC. It has been years so I don't remember the details, but it ended up being some hilariously glorious stuff.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
I'm sure it was either the very first one or one of the first few that I had participated in. I kinda lost interest and time so I didn't keep it up. But it was for sure that one.

Mercerenies

The very first Wizard Battle was actually YYGF-era, although it didn't really get big until it moved to old GMC and got taken over by TheUltimate.

Lukasmah

Oh, that would be the second iteration, back in 2012.

We did run a Wizard Battle on the Discord server, but it died.