Discord API? Is there any?

Jochum

Hi everyone!

I'm working on a Clicker game and I need to add some sort of Discord API to the game.
Does anyone know if there's any way to connect Discord with your game?

I need to connect things like, name, server roles, etc.

Thanks in advance!
Kind Regards,
Jochum

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
For rich presence there's Dissonance (itch, marketplace).
For newer parts of SDK (networking, matchmaking, fetching avatars, etc.) I'm currently working on a full-sized wrapper, but you currently need to be approved to get access to that SDK to begin with.

Well, since you are saying that writing a C++ wrapper for a C++ library is simple enough that you can lmgtfy people asking about it, I cannot help but immediately request that you get onto it (and demonstrate your working DLL no later than this time and day next week), or would you be not a man of your word, but a bunch of geese in a trenchcoat

hippyman

Well, since you are saying that writing a C++ wrapper for a C++ library is simple enough that you can lmgtfy people asking about it, I cannot help but immediately request that you get onto it (and demonstrate your working DLL no later than this time and day next week), or would you be not a man of your word, but a bunch of geese in a trenchcoat
That's fair. I was being a grump.

To the OP, I'm sorry for being a jerk.

Jochum

For rich presence there's Dissonance (itch, marketplace).
For newer parts of SDK (networking, matchmaking, fetching avatars, etc.) I'm currently working on a full-sized wrapper, but you currently need to be approved to get access to that SDK to begin with.

Thank you very much, that helps a lot!