• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Disabling Error messages

Ronchon

Hi!
I really need a way to disable error messages. Is there any way to do that ?
Yes, i know, its not supposed to crash in the first place, but as i keep working on the game and always adding features or modifying code, to be realistic it will never be 100% stable in my case.

I have a gamemaker server and i need to make sure that when it crashes, it can auto restart. Especially if i'm travelling for days and not home.
Now there are program managers that can do that : as soon as they detect a process is no longer running , they execute a specified program with specified arguments and it restarts it.
But sadly that doesnt work because of these damn error messages... When my server crash, it brings a popup and unless i'm here to press enter and close it, the process remains and the auto-relaunch can't be triggered. Meanwhile the server is down and everyone gets disconnected...

With the initial assumption that "fixing all the bugs" as a solution is not possible - as i'm precisly working on a failsafe WHEN there's abug - what can I do ? Is there any solution ?