• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Disable syntax & error checking in Code Editor

G

Guest User

hey yall does anyone happen to know if there's a way to disable error checking in the code editor?
the thing that puts red bands along the gutter and footer of the editor when it detects a problem, i mean.

i thought it was possible but i can't find the option. i'm not sure if i'm remembering from GMS1.4, or that it just never existed in the first place, though. (also, setting the update delay to something ridiculously high like 9999 ms isn't an ideal solution since if it does then detect something it takes ages to go away)

thanks, in advance.