• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Beta Dig Away!

@Jizo

Hey everyone,

I've been learning with Game Maker for a year now and I've been building my 3rd game, 'Dig Away!' for past months.
It's a mining themed incremental/clicker game on Android with retro themed art and music.

Short tutorial how to play:
-Tap to mine ores
- your train driver ships and sells the ores for cash (optionally you can tap the 'instasell'-button to sell ores instantly for lower rate
- Hire more miners to gain you idle income
- Take care when upgrading miners tier. Even it makes the miner more powerful, right after the upgrade the income takes a small penalty

Please leave a constructive feedback about..anything that comes in mind :) How does it look, how's the sounds, does it feel catchy or boring?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RuotoGames.DigAwayIdleMiningGame