Windows Diamond Dash

J

Jack Matthew

Hi everyone!

Some of you may have played the demo for Diamond Dash a few weeks ago, and I'm happy to say the full game is now available! This is a solo project that I spent a few years working on - making sure the level design, art, music, and gameplay were the highest quality I could create.

Diamond Dash is a puzzle-platformer containing 8 different worlds, 160 levels, time challenges for each level, 1000 diamonds to collect, and a whole lot of challenges in your way.

There is still a demo available on the following links if you want to try it out for free :)

You can get Diamond Dash here:
https://jackmatthew.itch.io/diamond-dash
https://gamejolt.com/games/diamond-dash/327069

Here's a trailer too:

Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Slyddar

Well done! Had a try of the demo and it seems well made, with some good level design early on. It's the kind of game that could work on mobile too.

One thing, I chose fullscreen, but when I exited and reloaded the game it didn't remember the setting. Probably something it should save.

J

Jack Matthew

Thanks for the feedback! Yes I've heard that a mobile version might be fun, I'll definitely be doing some testing with on-screen controls soon!
And thanks for noting that bug, this was something I'd left out very early on and forgot to go back and rectify. All fixed in the update which is now live - I'll give the demo an update too once I have time.

G

GloveGames

Finished the demo, awesome game. Love how user friendly it is, and the level design is great. Really reminds me of old flash game days, like MeatBoy, Jumper, that other one by edmund with the white squishy dude in the lab? + Karoshi.. every level tries to introduce something new, and its like the game maker is exploring the mechanics as he introduces them.

check out my own games, which are similar in style: SkullFace or Use Boxmen.

youre making me wanna try make another game in this style..