• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Device/emulator not found.

B

boopity

Hello!

I would appreciate some help on the following problem:

[ 10%] /storage/emulated/legacy/GMstudio/GameAssetsDROID.zip
adb: error: failed to copy 'C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_10959\*\\GameAssetsDROID.zip' to '/storage/emulated/legacy/GMstudio/GameAssetsDROID.zip': no response: Broken pipe
"c:\Program Files (x86)\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb" push "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_10959\*\\GameDownload.lock" /storage/emulated/legacy/GMstudio/GameDownload.lock

adb: error: connect failed: no devices/emulators found
"c:\Program Files (x86)\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb" get-state

error: no devices/emulators found
Compile finished: 5:15:38 PM

___

I don't know anything about GMS I am just testing a game. I fixed things few months ago with this guide:

GameMaker: Studio Android (SDK and NDK setup)

and it was working well, but recently it had a problem which i don't remember so I reinstalled GMS and now I keep having this problem.

Everyhing is OK from that guide and generated new keyhash. Also the Web Server has the correct information. The device is connected via USB and I can enter it from explorer to see and manipulate files, so it is not a connection problem. I also deleted the app on the tablet, have done it multiple times when I had problems and it was reinstalling it, but now it doesn't do that for some reason. Windows version of the game works perfectly.

P.S. I put *** on the information I didn't want to share, it is just file names.

Thank you so much for reading and I am looking forward for some guidance, but please in a way that someone who doesn't know GMS can understand!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

renex

You need to connect a phone, install the correct ADB drivers and enable developer mode / usb debugging on the phone in order to test Android builds.

Moreover, accept the computer's signature when a prompt shows up on the phone.

Make sure all those steps check, then run "adb devices" to see if the device is listed.

B

boopity

Apparently after the 10th try it just worked for some reason, meaning I wasn't doing anything wrong. Thank you for the reply though, I appreciate it!

K

klebereusai

Eu estava com este mesmo problema:
adb: error: connect failed: no devices/emulators found

Não conseguia emular no smartphone.
Solução: ao colocar o cabo USB, selecionar "Apenas carregar", em vez de "Transferência de arquivo".
Pronto.
Vai aparecer uma mensagem para permitir depurar.

YoSniper

I know this is very late, but I'm seeing this same kind of error message. The APK file builds successfully, but the log later says "no devices/emulators found", even with my Android plugged in.

Can someone direct me to where I can download and install the appropriate drivers?