Hello! I would appreciate some help on the following problem: [ 10%] /storage/emulated/legacy/GMstudio/GameAssetsDROID.zip adb: error: failed to copy 'C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_10959\*\\GameAssetsDROID.zip' to '/storage/emulated/legacy/GMstudio/GameAssetsDROID.zip': no response: Broken pipe "c:\Program Files (x86)\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb" push "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_10959\*\\GameDownload.lock" /storage/emulated/legacy/GMstudio/GameDownload.lock adb: error: connect failed: no devices/emulators found "c:\Program Files (x86)\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb" get-state error: no devices/emulators found Compile finished: 5:15:38 PM ___ I don't know anything about GMS I am just testing a game. I fixed things few months ago with this guide: GameMaker: Studio Android (SDK and NDK setup) and it was working well, but recently it had a problem which i don't remember so I reinstalled GMS and now I keep having this problem. Everyhing is OK from that guide and generated new keyhash. Also the Web Server has the correct information. The device is connected via USB and I can enter it from explorer to see and manipulate files, so it is not a connection problem. I also deleted the app on the tablet, have done it multiple times when I had problems and it was reinstalling it, but now it doesn't do that for some reason. Windows version of the game works perfectly. P.S. I put *** on the information I didn't want to share, it is just file names. Thank you so much for reading and I am looking forward for some guidance, but please in a way that someone who doesn't know GMS can understand!